Check periodic inspection dates
Automate the management
of periodic hardware and
Keep organised records of your vehicle fleet with AppMedica. Thanks to AppMedica, the management of servicing and inspections of ambulances and their equipment will be much simpler. AppMedica will facilitate the process of ordering repairs and inspections of ambulances and their equipment, as well as other vehicles. It will facilitate control over consumable materials in ambulances and equipment on their equipment. It will keep records of rented equipment and remind you of due dates for its return. It will allow you to comprehensively manage the work related to the operation of the health centre fleet.
Key functions of the vehicle module
- Comprehensive information on planned maintenance of ambulances and other vehicles
- A powerful search engine for ambulance equipment
- Possibility of adding any attachments
- Tools for reporting failures and service needs, also through a dedicated mobile application
- Group maintenance work orders, group invoice settlements
- Records of purchase, service and lease contracts
- QR barcode support
- Warehouse module (creation of MM, RW documents) with demand module for consumables on ambulance equipment
- Reporting of breakdowns and outages of ambulance equipment
- Current NFZ dictionaries
- Configurable system appearance
- In addition, many other functions
Go to Appmedica
See the benefits of implementing AppMedica
in the area of vehicles
Have confidence that your vehicles are safe and approved for use
AppMedica keeps track of inspection dates for you so that the vehicles you use are approved for use.
Get convenient access to all your vehicle data
All data in one place with a comfortable intuitive interface. You can easily search for a device and access all documentation and interventions related to it.
Locate and reduce the most costly areas
Appmedica provides all kinds of reports. You can easily obtain information on the cost of parts, fuel, companies, the timeliness of maintenance, etc., for any period of use.
Receive quotes, protocols from service companies directly in the app
In AppMedice you will create, deliver and receive all documentation related to service, maintenance or repair of vehicles